Final Spring Registration
|Description:||Final Spring Registration|
|Contact Phone:||(716) 829-7603|
|Starts On:||08 Jan 2013 04:00 PM ET|
|Ends On:||08 Jan 2013 07:00 PM ET|
|Location:||D'Youville Academic Center|
320 Porter Ave
Buffalo, NY 14201
• Sign up for the Skills Assessment Inventory (SAI)-All new students must sit for the SAI prior to attending a Final Registration. All undergraduate students are required to complete the SAI (unless you have earned a BA/BS degree). The SAI is being offered January 8 (9AM- 12PM) in ALT 158.
• Submit immunization records-Prior to registering; you must provide proof of immunity to measles, mumps, rubella and meningitis (or have signed a meningitis waiver form). Immunization records can be obtained through your family physician. Send the completed Student Health Form & the Meningitis Vaccination Form to:
320 Porter Ave.
Buffalo, NY 14201
If you have any questions regarding these health requirements, or to confirm that your documents were received, contact the health office:
*Don't forget to bring your immunization records with you to final registration, you will not be able to register without them!*
• If you have not done so already, please apply and complete your application prior to Final Registration. To check the status of your application, you may call the Admissions Office at (716) 829-7600 (Mon-Fri 8:30am-4:30pm).
• Visitor parking is available adjacent to the D'Youville Academic Center in lots A, B, and C. Check in will be in the Undergraduate Admissions Office located just off the lobby of the D'Youville Academic Center.
• Final Registration is open to all majors, EXCEPT Physician Assistant candidates. Nursing transfer applicants who have not received an admission decision, should contact the office of undergraduate admissions before registering for this event.
|Status:||This event has passed.|